Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Days 31-60 – Cast your vote!

I posted my outfits from Days #1-30 here. It was difficult to tell what day was what and the pictures were small. So, what I did this time was labeled them in order, as well as attached a hyperlink to each picture that will take you back to that day’s blog post. So, for example, if you’re debating between two pictures, you can go back and see the full size pictures to compare. Hope that helps!

Also – if you’re interested, I added days #51 and #52 that previously were not there. I was traveling and simply didn’t snap photos those two days. So, I “recreated” them and added them below. Feel free to check out those two new pieces of eye candy.

One last change for this vote, if you look to the right, there are TWO polls in the sidebar.

#1 Poll – Vote for your favorite

#2 Poll – Vote for your least favorite

Last vote I felt too self conscious to do a least favorite vote, but…now I feel like it might help me get rid of the “not so cute stuff” and/or – if you guys don’t like it but I still do? Too bad! I’ll still wear it. =) I’ve gained a little more confidence –good or bad, I don’t know, but I’m gonna go with good.

Last thing before you get to the pics, if you’re reading this on a mobile and can’t vote, feel free to post the number of your favorite and least favorite and I’ll add it to the final calculations when I reveal the winners. Don’t worry about me seeing what numbers you vote, like I said, it doesn’t matter to me, just fun to know everyone’s opinions. =) So – vote away!

DAYS 31-35

Day 31

Day 32

Day 33

Day 34

Day 35

DAYS 36-40

Day 36

Day 37

Day 38

Day 39

Day 40

 

 

 

 

 DAYS 41-45

Day 41

Day 42

Day 43

Day 44

Day 45

 

 

 

 

 

DAYS 46-50

Day 46

Day 47

Day 48

Day 49

Day 50

 

 

 

 

 

DAYS 51-55

Day 51

Day 52

Day 53

Day 54

Day 55

 

 

 

 

 

DAYS 56-60

Day 56

Day 57

Day 58

Day 59

 

 

 

 

 

Day #60 is same as Day #54

p.s. – If a link is not working, let me know so I can fix it, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!