Thursday, April 5, 2012

You’ve Been Egged!

Similarly to our Resurrection rolls (posted here), I really do try and focus our fun activities, especially holiday related, around our beliefs. I love the concept behind the “You’ve Been Egged” we’ve all seen floating around the internet, but I particularly fell in love with it when my mom tied in the true meaning of Easter! She hosted an egg hunt where she handed out the following poem (which you can save as a free printable! Glee! Thanks mom. She mentioned to be sure to give credit where credit is due…she used lots of sources off pinterest to complete her version of the poem =)You've Been Egged Poem 5x7 I think you should be able to click on the picture above and “save as” image. I saved it as an 8 1/2” x 11” page. There are two copies, one for your neighbor’s door, and one for them to include when they “egg” someone. =) You’ll see when you click on it to save.
Here we are getting ready to go hide the eggs!IMG_2393On the reverse of the poem, we printed the cute free printable you see above found on eighteen25’s blog here. Adorable!IMG_2397Classic picture…he’s so excited to go hide eggs!IMG_2403I just couldn’t get enough of these two! So sweet! I thought of my photographer when I snapped this one. The sunspot. Love it!IMG_2407Here we are in our neighbor’s yard (well, one of them…we couldn’t resist doing two yards!). Cooper was worried he heard the door, so he’s peeking!IMG_2408Last one, I promise! Allie checking out what that egg in the tree is all about. Happy Easter! Go make a neighbor smile.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh! Love it! Absolutely adorable... and yes, I LOVE me some sunspots!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!