Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #76

Day 76

Seriously? (I know I overuse this word by the way..because my son says it. Doh!) I love my husband. He snapped this picture of me before running out the door for book club. It was raining out and I said, “If we don’t take a picture now, I’m gonna end up having to take one looking like a drowned rat” (it’s raining out).

I was rushing him and he said, “But, we’ve got to get a good one, it’s a cute outfit.” What?! That’s an amazing husband for you right there! Nonetheless, we snapped two and here’s a good one. =)

Shirt – Old Navy (recently scored for about $9 – and already got a few compliments after one wearing, SCORE!)

Pants – Macy’s – Guess

Shoes – Marshall’s

Earrings – Premier Jewelry

Wallet – Kohl’s

Had a blast at book club, the book wasn’t fabulous, but made you think. We read “Their Eyes Were Watching God” by Zora Neale Hurston. IF you read it, know ahead that the first 1/2 to 2/3 of the book is difficult to get into and quite dull. The last third of the book is awesome! It’s essentially about the life of an African American girl named Janie and the road to her living out her life, the men she meets along the way, and how those around her view her decisions. I’m not SUPER consistent about book club, but always love that adult intelligent time when I do follow through with reading. I’ll let you know what our next book is soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!