Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #69

Day 69

Ahhh….got my hair done today! Yay!

I took this literally walking into my bedroom at the end of the day to get ready for bed. So, I may look a teensy tired.

Shorts – Ross

Shirt – Anthropologie! I do believe this was my first purchase from this store…and I’m sold!

Shoes – good ‘ol Old Navy flip flops

I can’t recall if I’ve mentioned this on my blog yet, but after seeing PICTURE, AFTER PICTURE, AFTER PICTURE of myself wearing my tacky white sports watch, I’m considering buying a nicer looking watch (‘cuz doing away with a watch altogether just ain’t gonna happen). So, let me know, do you wear a watch? Do you love it? What kind do you like? Where do you buy watches? Let me know! I wanna hear from YOU!

1 comment:

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!