Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #66 – Night Out!

Day 66 - Night OutIf I’m really going to share ALL of my wardrobe pieces with you, I’m gonna have to share special occasions, right? So, tonight I got to celebrate with a friend who just recently got her realtor’s license. She threw a wonderful cocktail, appetizer and dessert party at a local restaurant. Yay! Dress up time!

This shirt holds a special memory for me. I bought it at a small boutique in Oak Park, IL for my second wedding anniversary. It matches my wedding shoes (which I’m not wearing ‘cuz I wasn’t into heels back then, but have since then discovered how ridiculously sexy they can be). It was a totally out of character shirt for me to buy, but I love it and like I said, it holds a special memory.

Necklace – Kohl’s – Vera Wang (similar found here)

Pants – Kohl’s – Lauren Conrad

Shoes – Ross - Guess

When I put it on to head out tonight, my hubby said, “Wow, that brings back Chicago memories. I remember your dilemma of whether or not to buy that – it cost more than you usually spend.” He’s still okay with the purchase. =) Do you buy clothes for special occasions? If so, what type of events? Holidays? Performances? First day type events? Let me know! I love each and every comment from you!

1 comment:

  1. My bra straps keep falling off my small shoulders, my blouses do not sit right on my shoulder, my V-necks do not stay put and disappear off my shoulders. These are the common complaints you hear from ladies with small or sloping shoulders, another common problem is, if the clothing fits in the shoulder it is tight everywhere else.

    prom gowns dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!