Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #31

Day 31

Does this shirt look familiar? If you’ve been following, it should a BIT. It’s the same shirt I wore for our family pictures, just different colors. When you find something that works, go for it, right? Although, I got a size smaller when I bought this one, and I wish I hadn’t. It’s shorter, which I don’t need. But, it does fit better under the arms. Anyway, the shirt is from Old Navy (I’m singing it in my head, you know the tune…). The pants are as well, clearance! The jacket is Marshall’s and the shoes are Ross. You can’t really see it, but I’m wearing a super cute ring too that I just bought recently at my hair salon of all places! It was only $15 and is super cute. Gold and salmon. Have a fantastic day! Are you getting creative with your closet at all? Think about it! It does your spirit good. hehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!