Monday, March 5, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #28

Day 28

This sweater is from J.Jill. This is the only purchase I’ve ever made there. I was shopping for something to wear for pictures when I was about 4 1/2 months pregnant, you know…that awkward stage. I didn’t end up wearing it for pictures, but still like the sweater. I’ve worn these jeans before, but didn’t mention the brand. They’re Kut brand. Super comfortable! And the shoes are white wedges from Famous Footwear I believe. The jewelry is from Premiere Jewelry. Love the necklace! It’s very versatile.

By the way…when I’m at home, I throw on my good ‘ol slippies and usually take off jewelry. Otherwise I’m trying to dodge my daughter’s grasp on necklaces and earrings. But, I do like wearing them while out and about. =) Speaking of my daughter, I’ve got to run. She’s chatting away loudly in her crib. *sigh* Naptime comes and goes so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!