Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #23

Day 23

Apparently the “good” feeling didn’t have too much to do with working out yesterday, ‘cuz we slept in this morning (it was one of those pouring raining kinds of morning where your snuggly bed feels fantabulous!), and I still feel cute! =) But we’re working out tomorrow morning WITHOUT QUESTION!!

The outfit nitty gritty today:

I.N.C. jeans, Rocket Dog shoes from Ross, Lauren Conrad tank top from Kohl’s (kinda wish I’d bought a small, I got a medium but they stretch out quite a bit, still like it though), and Apt. 9 cowl neck sweater from Kohl’s. And Brighton necklace.

The only “mom issue” with this sweater is it gets caught on velcro and tiny fingers. =) But it’s still intact and I’ve had it for at least 5 months, so that’s good.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! It’s keeping me motivated. Happy dressing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!