Friday, February 24, 2012

Bathroom Organization - Drawers

My bathroom organization started with the medicine cabinet, moved onto under the sink, and ended with these beauts…IMG_0706Apart from the medicine cabinet, this was my favorite place to organize in the bathroom! It’s so functional now! I’m much more calm when getting ready. I know that sounds cliche, but it’s true!

Again, I used the scrapbook paper covered in packing tape trick to line the drawers! I just chose whatever paper I had in my stash that made me happy. =) Here’s the break down of my drawer. Again, I only kept the essentials that I use daily!! Oh, and I purchased the drawer dividers at the Dollar Tree. They may not have these exactly, but buy what you like and what will work for you!IMG_0703 From bottom left, working counter clockwise:

  • Eye shadow and eye base
  • Concealer, powder & blush
  • Chapstick & floss
  • Make-up brushes (in the pink case)
  • Glasses & case (and normally my toothbrush is along the far right side)
  • Q-tips and cotton balls (I was worried about the kidlets pulling these out, but so far so good. Although I’m sure Allie’s not far off from there)
  • Make-up remover, deodorant, contact case, prescription
  • Eyelash curler, mascara, make-up brushes, face lotion, eyeliner

And my second drawer…pretty straight forward:IMG_0702 And the hubby’s drawer (which I didn’t line ‘cuz he could CARE LESS!!):IMG_0707

  • Razor & rogaine (forgive me honey! although you’re far from vain, so I’m sure you will)
  • Shaving cream, toothpaste, floss
  • Deodorant
  • Contacts
  • around the edges are random daily use items

Ta-dah! That about covers our bathroom organization to date. Keep posted for other areas in our house! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!