Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #10

Day 10 A little over a week into trying to wear all the clothes in my closet, and I’m realizing I need to pace myself. If I wear all my favorite clothes up front, I’ll start to feel a bit dowdy at the end. hehe

With that said, here’s one of my new sort of faves. Pants are I.N.C. from Macy’s, petite! The sweater is from Kohl’s using Kohl’s Cash! It’s Lauren Conrad brand. When I went to go spend my Kohl’s Cash, I ended up buying almost everything Lauren Conrad.

**CONFESSION**

I didn’t know who LC was…I figured she was someone famous, so I googled her. Laguna Beach and The Hills. Eek! I’m starting to feel a bit old and out of the loop. But I’m totally okay with that in this particular instance. Even though I didn’t know who she was, I love her clothes!

Lastly…my son is wearing one of his Valentine’s gifts, Kermit the frog PJ’s. He loves them! Clearance at Target. I’m starting to buy and stash a few goodies like this for occasions such as this. Then I was frantically trying to figure out what to do for Valentine’s morning. =)

A little gold chain/loopy necklace I think was also from Kohl’s (I try to throw jewelry in, but am still learning how to incorporate it), and the shoes were from Target a year or so back. I’m bummed, one of the rhinestones fell out. I keep meaning to replace it, but you know how it goes. Someday the stars will align and I’ll be wearing them ON one of my many trips to Michael’s, I just KNOW it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!