The bathroom organization began with the simple medicine cabinet. Check that out here.
The basket on the far right contains “extras”. Extra deodorant, toothpaste, soap, razors, etc. I tried snapping a pic, but it was too dark! The small white container to its left is Ryan’s travel size items.
On the far left is the following…(pictured above)
- Lint rollers (‘cuz we have a white dog, and wearing black is quite the challenge!)
- Men’s grooming kit – the black bag (which I use to touch up my son’s hair in between haircuts, and my husband uses weekly for his own hair)
- An otoscope (or ear scope – layman’s term) The hubs is a doctor, and it’s great to have at home for those iffy situations with kids’ ears.
- Vitamins, prescriptions & medical – anything that didn’t fit a “category” under my sink went in here
- Towels – I roll them up in the green basket
Now, under my sink… On the far right I have a set of curlers. I strongly considered getting rid of them, however, the few times I’ve used them, I absolutely LOVE how my hair looks. So, I keep ‘em for special occasions. =) The
lovely bag on top is everything hair related. Headbands, rubber bands, barrettes, etc. I don’t have much, so it works. The striped Victoria Secret bag in the back hides some lady essentials. =) Random bag, but it fits perfectly! hehe A little leave-in conditioner for those summer pool days and extra mousse sit in the front there. A slightly closer look here we have…
- Tummy care – includes Tums, Pepto, Anti-diarrhea, along those lines
- Eyes/mouth care – Travel-sized contact solution, extra toothbrushes and floss, etc.
- Travel – my travel sized stuff
- Nail care – anything manicure-ish =)
- First aid – Gauze, band-aids, ace bandage, ben gay, etc.
- Earrings – the tackle box on the left is all my earrings (I have a hanging one in my closet for bracelets and necklaces)
- Extra make-up – The silver bag above the nail care holds any extra make-up I have. I really don’t play around with make-up, I don’t have that kind of time! But occasionally I enjoy a different color. So, this holds my stash.
- There’s a basket above tummy care that has extra lotions and hand soap. I think I’ll find a different home for this after organizing other areas in my house, but for now, here it is.Not super purdy, but it’s doing the trick in the organization department! And finally…the drawers…come check them out here! They ARE purdy! =)