Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wearing my clothes - Day #16



This is another one of my faves...and yes, you guessed it, Anthropologie. Seriously, they are not paying me, which is the only reason I can say I shop there extremely rarely because they are incredibly expensive. The blouse and shorts are both from there. I almost didn't buy the shorts because, you can buy black shorts ANYWHERE, right? Probably for much cheaper. But, they were on clearance, and are SUCH nice quality!! I'm so glad I splurged. Shoes are DSW, and again! I wish I zoomed in on the earrings. My MIL bought them for me in Hawaii. I love them!

I feel spoiled with beautiful California weather...while I have many friends enjoying chilly, snowy weather. Sorry friends. =( Tomorrow should be a-maz-ing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!