Monday, February 13, 2012

Wearing my clothes – Day #7

Day 7

So sweet…my son wanted to be in the pic! I’m gonna link up to this post, ‘cuz this is actually the outfit I purchased to wear for our family pictures back in October. (well, I wore heels, but otherwise, exacto!)

The sweater is Old Navy – I LOVE the color. Jewel tone, as they say. I used the shirt underneath (also Old Navy) to drive the color palette for family pics. The jeans are my “birthday tradition” jeans. The last 2 years, I’ve gone out with my MIL to try on VAST amounts of jeans in search of the perfect pair. Love these. Shoes are Ross.

To see the coordinating family outfits and my wall photo gallery (and my amazing photographer)…click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!