Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything

resize Regal Entertainment theaters has $1 days during the summer with G or PG rated fun kid movies, our local theater has theirs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Boy does my child LOVE a good movie! He’ll do practically anything to sit down and watch a movie. I was planning on going to see the Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything today, but…we’re adjusting to a napping little one. Thankfully, our neighbor had the movie, so we had our own little private showing later in the afternoon (which worked great for me, ‘cuz I got to get things done around the house!). I may have to rethink this one. hehe =) Anyway, a movie here or there is a great break to the summer heat and fun outing for the family!

 June 29th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!