Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Karen’s Bakery Story Time

Story Time. Baby Turtle Tails

I’ve mentioned I like to prepare in advance. I thought it’d be nice for Cooper to maintain some routine while Ryan and I were gone (I know, I know…it was only for 2 1/2 days! Nonetheless). So Grandma took Cooper to the story time at Karen's Bakery. They got to see a tortoise! Look into the fun, local story times in your area during the summer. This one can get a little crazy, especially with the construction going on right now, but Cooper loves his routine and looks forward to it each month, crazy or not! Here he is petting the tortoise. Story Time. Cooper is eager to touch the tortoiseTortoise is a turtle, but a turtle is not always a tortoise

June 14th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!