Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Donut Day!

IMG_4818 We’re at it again…Cool Summer Days! Last year I started a sort of advent calendar for summer, you can find the details here. I’m excited to start it up again this year, and yet…I have my qualms as well. Cooper is one year older, and is much more opinionated! So, we’ll see how his daily “surprises” are welcomed. =)

Either way, I find the calendar an excuse to have fun every day! Having two kids in tow this year almost makes it that much more essential. Otherwise, I’d be tempted to hide in a hole. (okay, not really, my personality is such that I HAVE to get out of the house!!) Anyhow, June 1st is National Donut Day, which we celebrated for the first time last summer. Look how much our family has changed…IMG_0968  From one, little boy and his mama (daddy’s at work obviously)…to…IMG_4822 One slightly bigger boy, his mama, and a baby girl! =)

Hope you enjoy my daily summer posts about the goings-on in our household. I’ll post a link to our previous summer celebrations each day so you can either see how things have changed, or in case we celebrated a different “holiday”. Happy Summer!

June 1st, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!