Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Faves - Tostitos & Mumford and Sons

Two quick and easy ones for ya today!
Tostitos Hint of Lime Chips
Seriously, if you haven’t tried these, you should! And with Super Bowl coming up? It’s the perfect time to! They are ADDICTING, so don’t say I didn’t warn ya. No MSG (found that out while I was pregnant, thank GOD!), and for all you gluten free peeps? They make a version that’s gluten free, too! Woot!
mumford & sons: awake my soul
Mumford & Sons is the artist…Awake My Soul is the song. Not only are the lyrics moving and challenging, but the tune itself is moving and catchy. You MUST listen to it all the way through though. It picks up about half way into it, and truly awakes your soul. So…go invest your love in what you want your life to be invested in!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!