Monday, November 26, 2012

Meal Plannin’ Monday

Last week in review:
Monday Dijon Chicken, Rice & Salad (I “cheated” and used the microwavable brown rice packs from Costco – yum and easy!)
IMG_5276
And if you’re curious as to what I feed my son, I’ll try and snap a few pics of his plate, too. Here’s his from Monday:IMG_5274
Tuesday – Meal Delivered (Thank you friends!)
Wednesday – Chicken Tortilla Soup & SaladIMG_5286
Thursday – Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes & Cranberry SauceIMG_5298
Seriously? AGAIN, I neglected to snap a picture of the cranberry sauce. But, look at those delicious sweet potatoes! I didn’t do “twice-baked”, ‘cuz this was just easier and when you have mono? You go with easy! It was DELICIOUS!
Friday – Papa Murphy’s
Saturday – Leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup
Sunday – Bacon-wrapped pork loin with cherries & Veggie SideIMG_5496
Ain’t she a beaut? Here’s the plate, and my son’s. He ate it all!!IMG_5501
IMG_5505
I’ll post recipes sometime this week.
This week…
Monday – Meal Delivered
Tuesday – Butternut Squash Risotto, Chicken & Salad
Wednesday – Meal Delivered (but watch my blog for a new smoothie recipe!)
Thursday – Dinner out for Polar Express!
Friday – Meal Delivered
Saturday – Butternut Squash Soup & Salad
Sunday – Meal Delivered
**********************************************
Okay, so not a very impressive week, but I’ll also have a bread recipe with an interesting ingredient. We receive Farm Fresh to You every other week (boxed organic produce) and I’m trying some new recipes to use the ingredients delivered. So stay tuned!

Linkin' up with orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!