Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Faves - Kicks & Cups

I know, Friday Faves are done everywhere. But, I have appreciated hearing about other people’s favorite devices, foods, clothing, etc. So, why not share in the great advice club? Winking smile
I have two favorites to share today.
Favorite #1.
I splurged for my birthday and spent more than I normally would, but friends? It was worth it! I’ve been wearing these like 3 times a week since I got them. My poor husband is itching to polish them and at first my response was, “They just look rustic.” But now, they’re really starting to need a good polish. If you have a difficult time getting them to fit in the ankle, give these a try! The fit is a dream! They also have them available in wide calf if need be. I was trying to find a picture of myself in them, but you know…we moms are always the ones behind the camera. I’ll have to wear them on an upcoming What I Wore Wednesday. =) Anyway, here they are! They also come in black and a darker brown.
Favorite #2.
This is an oldie but a goody for me! Let’s just start by saying that my two children drink milk as if we own a cow in our backyard! Seriously! Our family of 4 goes through 2 gallons easy in a week! So last summer, when milk started shooting up out of the straw due to the difference in temperature (cold in the cup, hot outside), I was done with having stinky, gross milk everywhere! On my carpet, in my car, rings on the table…okay, I’m done with my rant. So I bought a few different kinds and this was by far the most spill-proof! Both my kids still use them and they are a life saver! Just don’t leave one with milk in the car, pee-yew! C’mon, I can’t be the only mom to have done that! =) Go on, buy yourself one, you know you want to! I believe they are a Babies R Us exclusive.
Here’s another version of the Tommee Tippee brand with a straw that works very well, too! And no this was certainly not a weak excuse for posting an adorable picture of my sweetie pie.IMG_3163

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!