Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine’s Day Coupon Book

A year of my love My motto is “I’ll test it out for you…”, however, I’m going to fudge the rules on this one a bit. Here’s a link to a super cute Valentine’s Day Coupon Book over at Delightful Order. The reason I’m passing it on without me testing it out is…it’s just not something my husband and I enjoy. BUT, if it were, this one I would use! It’s super cute and reasonable to carry out. The format is giving a coupon for each month of the year. So, enjoy the free printable if this is something that floats your boat. I might save it as an idea down the road. Here’s the idea…there’s a different design for each month, go check it out!a year of my love...opener Happy Valentines Day!

 

1 comment:

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!