Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

IMG_6891

Sweater & Shirt – Old Navy

Jeans – Kohl’s – Jennifer Lopez

Shoes – Marshall’s ($7, recent find, woot!)

IMG_6894

Let’s be honest, this is what I really looked like all day. Brr!

IMG_6896

I wasn’t sure about this one, but I really ended up liking it!

Shirt & Leggings – Kohl’s – Lauren Conrad

Boots – DSW

Pearls – Kohl’s – Vera Wang

IMG_6909

IMG_6940

Earrings – Old Navy

Jacket – H&M

Shirt – Kohl’s – Lauren Conrad

Jeans – Kohl’s

Boots – DSW

IMG_7021

This jacket was my wicked awesome Target find! I’ve been eyeing it for awhile, and when it finally dropped to $14, I couldn’t pass it up! I love IT!

IMG_7026

IMG_7072

One last, new addition to my wardrobe this week. The shirt was $15 from Marshall’s! Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!