Monday, August 19, 2013

Menu Plannin’ Monday

Gosh, time flies! I’m too embarrassed to admit the last time I posted my menu plan. Not that I haven’t been doing it, just not posting. But, here goes…

Monday: Chicken, FB Broccoli Recipe & Salad (it was super healthy!)

Photo: This recipe should be illegal!<br /><br />Preheat oven to 375°<br />Chop a head of broccoli (do not rinse  immediately prior to preparing!)<br />Mince 2-3 cloves of garlic<br />Put broccoli, garlic, 2 tbsp. olive oil, and a few shakes of salt and pepper in a ziploc bag.<br />Shake it up (my daughter loves to do this part)<br />Spread out on baking sheet, place on top rack, and bake for about 30 minutes.<br />Broccoli will be crunchy and delicious! I make this at least 3 times a week and have to control myself once I take it out of the oven, I could eat this alone for dinner! -Danae

Tuesday: Bite-Size Chicken Empanadas (new to me recipe!)

Wednesday: Chicken Fajita Melts (second time making it, yum)

Chicken Fajita Melts Recipe

Thursday: Greek Orzo Stuffed Peppers (second time as well, yum)

Greek Orzo Stuffed Peppers Recipe

Friday: Artichoke Pizzas (This is an easy go-to for me I found a LONG time ago in Real Simple. It has almonds on it and is delish!!)

Artichoke Pizzas With Lemony Green Bean Salad

Saturday: Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries & Salad

Sunday: Turkey & Cranberry Chutney Sandwich (second time yet again, and yummers!)

clip_image002

MPM-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!