Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Plannin’ Monday

Monday: MOPS Breakfast (yum!!)

Thai Chicken Pizza (carryover from…awhile ago – made it before, we liked it!)

Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe

Tuesday: Pumpkin Waffles

            Oven Tacos *new recipe

Pinned Image

Wednesday: Scrambled Eggs

                   Baked Beef Taquitos *new recipe

Six Sisters' Stuff: Baked Beef Taquitos Recipe

Thursday: Cereal

               Skinny Fettucine Alfredo *new recipe

Pinned Image

Friday: Zucchini Bread (quickly becoming a household fave!)

        Sticky Coconut Chicken *new recipe

Pinned Image

Saturday: California Breakfast Casserole

              Chicken Fajita Melts *new recipe

Pinned Image

Sunday: Potluck – no cooking, yay!

mpm chalkboard

***********************************************************

Sorry I lapsed a week folks! Sometimes I’m just tired and other priorities take focus. I did cook fairly often last week, just more fly by the seat of my pants type cooking. I think my favorite throw together meal was a loaded baked potato with broccoli, chicken, pinto beans, and a touch of butter, cheese and salt. YUM!! will do again for sure.

Happy Monday…no doubts you, too, are praying for the Boston marathoners and first responders. My heart is heavy for them.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to steal a few of these. Hopefully prep time is quick. With 4 kids, heck, even 1 kid I want to play with them and not be in the kitchen all day cooking dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a delicious week! I love Thai chicken pizza, and the oven tacos sound intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!