Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother’s Day Gift Idea–Shrinky Dink Silhouettes

Are you ready for your heart to completely melt? I hope so!

I’ve seen these around on other blogs, but it took a good friend awhile to perfect the technique. So I hope this works well for you!

Here is the exact link for the “shrinky dink” material we used in case you’re looking for a good buy.

Before you follow the instructions below, take a side picture of your child (or children) on your phone. IF you’re talented enough to get them to stand still in front of a plain background, kudos to you. I had to take about 50 of my 2 year old daughter before I got one that would work.

clip_image002[5]

Shrinky dink material

Red & Black Fine Tip Sharpies

Scissors

Hole Punch

Silver Jewelry Clasps

clip_image003

clip_image002

Let me know if you have any questions! Now go bless the socks off someone by following this tutorial. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!