Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thoughtful Thursdays - You've Been Egged

Last year my kiddos and I “egged” a house…
[IMG_2403%255B1%255D.jpg]
Click here to see the full post from last year and get the free printables.
Eek! Look how adorable they are! I can’t get over how much they’ve grown in a year! IMG_8337
This year, I used the free printable from the Happy Home Fairy (mostly because I waited too long and didn’t want to make my neighbor “pass it on”). Click the picture below to go get your free printable!
egged pic
See the pictures from how much fun we had? What are you waiting for?! Go do it! =) Happy Early Easter. Sunday is coming!!
IMG_8340
I MAY have taken like 15 pictures before this not realizing the card for my camera was in the computer, not my camera. They were happier at the beginning. Winking smile
IMG_8338
See? They still had some cuteness in them!
IMG_8331
IMG_8344
IMG_8334
And one last shot from before we rang the doorbell and ran!
IMG_8346
Cooper was soo excited, and Allie was listening to make sure we weren’t going to get caught!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!