Tuesday, December 4, 2012

TOTT #25–Luggage Tags

Free Printable Logo

I’m excited to share this one with you for SO many reasons!

#1 – They make me smile every time I see them.

#2 – It’s perfect for this season! Traveling, and gift giving.

I made these luggage tags as gifts a few years back for Christmas, worked great as stocking stuffers. I have the “I heart Baggage Handlers” on my HUGE suitcase and my “I could fly first class if I wanted to” on my carry on luggage. And now that I’m re-visiting them, I’m pretty sure I need to print out an “Are we there yet?” one for my son’s carry-on. Every time I travel, they make me smile. And I think they would make the airline workers chuckle, knowing they’re appreciated as they “toss” my pushing-the-free-50lb.-scale bag onto the plane. My husband (you know, the glass half empty in the relationship?) says yeah right, instead of chuckling they probably give it a good bang on the side of the plane before “tossing” it in. Winking smile Either way, they make me smile, and provide important information lest my bag be misplaced.

So, here are your free printables! Feel free to attempt to line them up and print back to back. I just do it old school style, print them both out, cut and glue ‘em together. Just seems faster. I included a bag of zip ties with the stocking stuffer, something similar to this.

Front of Luggage Tags

Back of Luggage Tags

Probably the easiest thing to do would be to add the image to your document, put a text box to include your info, then print.

And here’s one more for any of you shoe lovers!

Girl Luggage Tag

And, I’ve never asked my readers this before, but if you decide to use them, do me a solid and leave a message. It’s always nice to get feedback! =) Happy, smiling traveling!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I never leave comments, but since you asked so nicely...

    These bag tags are fantastic. We are planning a family trip (2 adults, 3 kids under 10) in the next couple of months and I am looking forward to placing these on all our bags.

    Thanks for sharing ;-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thanks! I hope your trip goes smoothly and you have fun. Have fun spying your tags on the conveyor belts.

      Delete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!