Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday–End of May

As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I need to remember that my blog is far from perfection, so anything I share is what I make it. I’d rather post a quick snippet full of imperfections rather than nothing. So…here’s what I wore, during the end of May.

IMG_2121

Sunglasses – Target (I’ve bought like 5 of the same pair)

Earrings – Premiere Jewelry

Shirt – Kohl’s Lauren Conrad (Click the link to see the shirt, I LOVE it! I bought it on sale with Kohl’s cash. It’s comfy and my daughter says I look like a princess, bonus!)

Shorts – Banana Republic (2 years ago)

Shoes – Faded Glory – Walmart (So cheap, comfy, love these, too. Actually, I’m thinking I might buy the same pair in the camel color, too!)

IMG_2161

This was snapped at our neighborhood block party on Memorial Day. I couldn’t pass up this steal at Kohl’s. Minnie & Mickey…patriotic! So sweet. Follow this link, you could still nab one for 4th of July!

IMG_2222

IMG_2224

This is a traditional picture we take on my kiddos first and last days of school. I just bought the shirt at Sam’s Club. I’m lovin’ the yellow. And the reason that I put the picture on the bottom is because you can see my shoes.

I got them at Kohl’s, too and they are one of my new go-to shoes! They were a bit more than I normally spend on flats (especially for not being super high quality), but they were just too comfy and cute to pass on. They have them in white, black, coral and a silver metallic. Try them on if you have a hard time finding comfy flats. Here’s the link.

Happy Wednesday!

wiww banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!