Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I Wore–Changing at the gym

So my going to the gym isn’t ENTIRELY cliché seeing as it’s January, because I had been going last year as well (just maybe not very often in December Winking smile).

Occasionally I’ll bring clothes to change into after my workout. But between diapers, snacks for my daughter, my water bottle, etc., bringing a bag or backpack with the necessities to do so feels like I’m going out of town. Anyone with me?

So…I tried something to lighten my load a bit today. I don’t know about any of you ladies with Cinderella-sized feet, but I wear anywhere from a 9 1/2 – 10 1/2 shoe.

My shoes simply do not fit nicely in a backpack.

So today, I wore my running shoes out to the car, and then put my boots on. Here are pictures with both “looks”. My daughter directed the photo shoot. hehe

WITH RUNNING SHOES

IMG_1245

IMG_1247

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A VIEW FROM ABOVE

IMG_1248

(and perhaps encouragement to all of you who are also STILL FINDING PINE NEEDLES THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE!!!)

WITH BOOTS

IMG_1254

(and proof that there is still hope for me being a homeowner. Look, new plants in the barrels!! Yay!)

Sweater – Lauren Conrad

Jeans – I.N.C.

Boot cuffs – RobynLeeINC (etsy)

Boots – DSW

Running Shoes – Asics Gel-Nimbus

Happy Wednesday!

wiww banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!