Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Wore

I actually snapped some pics this week! I think I was getting hung up on “It needs to be a good pic”, instead of, “This is actually what I wore”. So, here ya go…

IMG_0060

Shirt & Necklace – Kohl’s

Shorts – Anthropologie

Shoes – Guess – DSW

Necklace

IMG_0064

I can’t believe I haven’t shared this dress with you yet! I wore it to church this week. I think what took me so long to share it is I had to find a slip *gasp* to wear with it. Seriously? Who wears those anymore! I ended up finding one at Kohl’s.

Dress & Belt – Charming Charlie’s

Slip & Earrings  – Kohl’s

Shoes – Gap

Here’s one more from another angle…

IMG_0062

IMG_0070

Shirt – TJ Maxx (super old!)

Shorts – Ross

Flip flops – Old Navy

wiww banner

1 comment:

  1. You have really cute clothes. It seems like I'm always grabbing the same things over and over.

    ReplyDelete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!