Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday–Easter Dress

IMG_8437

Dress – LC @ Kohl’s (in black)

Shoes – Target (exact)

Watch – Target (recent, $15)

Bracelets – Kohl’s, Sonoma (recent)

Earrings – Premiere Jewelry

I ALMOST didn’t get to wear this cute dress on Easter! Last week was taxing to say the least! Both of my kids had fevers (one or the other) for 7 days straight! You know what that means? No interaction outside the home. Eeeeek!!! We had to cancel our Easter plans and I almost wasn’t going to get to go to church.

But my husband and his infinite wisdom God’s pressing conscience allowed me a break from the home and an Easter service at church. Yay!

I recently went shopping at Kohl’s, grabbing a bunch to try on ‘cuz you’re lucky to fine one cute item in the bunch, am I right ladies? Well, this time I found more than I expected and when I put this dress on I literally said, “Dang it!” ‘cuz I just had to buy it. Especially for the price. It was on sale for $30 AND I had a 20% off coupon. Can’t go wrong there!

wiww banner

Because Shanna Said So

STYLELIXIR Style Sessionsbutton

7 comments:

  1. Your dress is so cute and fun! I never think to shop at Kohl's!

    Dropping in from the link-up!

    Sheena
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...too, too cute! I love it. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous dress with great pair of designer footwear.. Loved it.. :) XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!