Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday–Major Bargain!

IMG_7661

Oh snap! I got this dress for $1.67 at Ross!!!

When the cashier asked if I was paying cash, I said no and explained how pathetic that was. When she saw the price, she nearly gasped! I said, “I know, we pay considerably more for a latte, huh?” Ha!

It’s juniors, and I probably won’t get too many wears out of it, but my husband’s reaction was worth the whopping less than $2! Winking smile

Here’s the picture he took…haha!

IMG_7654

Here’s one with the jacket off so you can see more of the dress.

IMG_7663

Pretty awesome, right? Sometimes it pays to browse.

Dress: Ross

Necklace: Premiere Jewelry

Jacket: H&M

Leggings: Kohl’s Lauren Conrad

Boots: DSW

wiww banner

Because Shanna Said So

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

button

2 comments:

  1. I mean, what is less than $2 these days?! Such a score! And it fits you perfectly
    xL

    Win a $300 Shopping Spree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love that outfit ... just perfect :) You look very cool when you wear boots.

    ReplyDelete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!