Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

IMG_6647

We went to the Sacramento Railroad Museum last week, and this is what I wore. It was perfect for the outing.

Sweater – Old Navy, Shirt & Purse – Marshall’s, Scarf – gift, Jeans – Kohl’s – Jennifer Lopez, Bracelet – Kohl’s – MuddIMG_6655

I coordinate a MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers), and this past Monday was our first meeting, so I was crazy busy this past week. So, I needed easy. That was this here…

Sweater & Tank Top– Old Navy, Pants – Marshall’s – Paige, Boots – DSWIMG_6668

This was my saving grace outfit this week. For two reasons…one, I purchased this dress for a whopping $5 at Kohl’s on a whim. I wasn’t sure how to wear it, but I love this combo! And two…I just needed a cute outfit that FIT!!! Some of you know, I’ve had mono since August. Boo! I’ve gained a bit of weight because I’ve been unable to workout and it’s taken its toll on my wardrobe decisions. So, I was extremely thankful to have felt cute in this! =)

Earrings – Target, Dress – Kohl’s – UnionBay, Sweater – Old Navy, Belt – Kohl’s, Boots – DSW558377_10200237389195557_1644621295_n

This, too, was a saving grace. AND a major steal to boot! My $12 sparkly dress I wore to hubby’s work party. Loved it!

10 comments:

  1. These are some great outfits! I really like the light yellow and black together. I almost bought that chevron dress from Kohl's - wish I had; it is really cute! I also think that sparkly dress is fab and what a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost didn't buy it, either...but I sure am glad I did! I love your budget breakdown for clothing for the month. I'm working harder to do that this year, too.

      Delete
  2. Your $5 dress from Kohl's is awesome! I wish it was warm enough to wear a dress here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am spoiled with warmer weather. =) Add tights, boots and a jacket!

      Delete
  3. great deals! I am loving both of the dresses!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sequined dress is FABULOUS!! Stopping by from The Stylelixir!

    xoxo
    Erin

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Congrats on being Stylelixir's head stylist! How fun!

      Delete
  5. Loving all of your outfits! I can't believe that you got that sparkly dress for $12, so jealous!!! You should stop by and link up to Diaries of A Bargainista! Clearly, you are a bargainista like myself :) Very impressed! New follower from Style Sessions!

    All Things Alisa
    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just came and visited! Linked up and followed! I'll check out more on your blog after I put my kiddos to bed. =)

      Delete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!