Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

IMG_6326Sweater: Macy’s  Tank top: Old Navy  Jeans: Marshall’s - Paige  Boots: DSWIMG_6401Sweater, top, and ring: Old Navy  Necklace: Nordstrom’s Rack  Jeans: Macy’s I.N.C.  Boots: DSW  IMG_6416Shirt: Old Navy  Blazer: Kohl’s – Lauren Conrad  Necklace: Loft Earrings: Premiere Jewelry Jeans: Macy’s I.N.C.  Boots: DSWIMG_6418

IMG_6426Jacket & top: Kohl’s – Lauren Conrad  Earrings: Kohl’s – Simply Vera Vera Want  Jeans: Marshall’s Paige  Boots: Old Navy

This is the first time I wore this combo, and I hope it worked because I wore it to a conference where I won an iPad mini!! I had to go on stage. =)IMG_6446Earring: Premiere Jewelry  Sweater: Thrifted (but Old Navy)  Jeans: Paige jeans  Boots: DSWIMG_6456Here was the back of my hair. I braided it, then separated the hair just above the braid and tucked the braid down into it and pinned. I enjoyed it for a change this day!

2 comments:

  1. just discovered your blog through the pleated poppy and would love to follow each other! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd LOVE to! I just went over and joined yours! I love inspiration. =) Glad you stopped by!

      Delete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!