Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I haven’t been the best at snapping pictures, but here’s a variety from over Christmas break.

#1: My Fox Sweater – Lovin’ it!

IMG_0094Especially since I get to be twinsies with my son! Old Navy sweater.IMG_0177

#2: COMFY…and attempting a sock bun

IMG_0099What’s your take on the “top knot”? I feel a bit goofy and think it tends to be very few people can pull it off. Fun for a change though.

#3: christmas dinner with family

IMG_0126I LOVE this! And I’m having fun styling my hair. And? The shirt was $6 at Kohl’s. Sweet!

#4: wedding attire

IMG_0152The sassy look was for my hubby. I was my mom’s date so he didn’t get to see. I sent him this picture. Ready for the mega steal behind the scenes details?! I got this Lauren Conrad dress on sale for a whopping $12 at Kohl’s! My mom asked, “Where are you gonna wear it?” to which I answered, “I don’t care, it fits, it’s sparkly, and it’s $12 freaking dollars! (orignally $80)” Totally glad I purchased it!

#5: comfy and in love with my boot cuffs

IMG_6314

IMG_0191

6 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Love your fox sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the deal you got on the sparkly dress! I would have bought it, too! Kohl's is awesome for deals like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see more hairstyles please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 separate hairstyles in one post! I think I'm doing good for a mama with two littles. ;) I'll try and post the link to the tutorials if I use them.

      Delete
  4. Love that sweater! Looks great on you! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Help a rookie out and leave a comment...it's ALWAYS fun to hear from you!